Established in 1998, VisiTech PR is an independently owned agency that specializes in global PR for established B-to-B technology brands. We are a respected specialist agency and have happy and stable clients. We work in a team-oriented, high-energy, creative and positive environment. The technologies we represent are driving innovations in communications and broadcasting, entertainment and IT. We help craft our clients' strategies for success and deliver thought-leadership and campaign-based PR programs.
The responsibilities of the position will include managing and executing public relations campaigns with all the full-service elements for English-speaking Pan-European PR programs including:
Communications strategy, messaging, positioning and branding consulting
- Media relations
- Industry analyst relations
- Social media
- Awards programs
- Speaking programs
This is an opportunity for consistent and ongoing work.
- A minimum of five years experience in a PR agency environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to manage accountability and quality control in a PR agency environment.
- Established PR contractor with availability 3 to 5 days a week for home-based work. Must be generally available during the work day so contractors that have days allocated on-site at other contract jobs will not be a good fit for this position.
- Must be able to invoice as an independent contractor.
- Experience working on business-to-business technology accounts.
- Excellent media relations skills with demonstrated experience delivering consistent media placement results. Demonstrated history of placing multiple types of media stories including news, thought leadership and campaign-based proactive outreach.
- Demonstrated experience in a client-facing role with solid presentation skills.
- A history of developing and maintaining positive professional relationships, including relationships with tech and telecom, or IT industry trade media. London-based business media a plus.
- Strong professional writing skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality content.
- Experience within VisiTech PR’s specialty industries of telecom, cable, wireless, broadcasting, media & entertainment/Hollywood production/entertainment studios and information technology.