VisiTech PR is an independently owned global tech PR agency establish in 1998. Join our team to work on sophisticated communications campaigns. Work with global, established companies that have highly respected BtoB brands. Our specialties include tech for media & entertainment, communications, broadcasting and IT.
We are known for conceptual brand creation and delivery and are highly respected in our targeted technology industries. We have long-term, happy and stable clients. We work in a team-oriented, high-energy, creative, high-accountability and positive environment. The technologies we represent are driving innovations in media & entertainment, communications, broadcasting and IT. We represent some of the top brands in this space. We have the opportunity to work on global creative thought-leadership and campaign-based PR programs.
The responsibilities of the position will include managing and executing public relations campaigns with all the full-service elements including:
- Communications consulting on strategy, messaging, positioning and branding
- Project management and team accountability management
- Maintaining strict quality control in all client deliverables
- Delivering consistent and creative results
- Crafting writing content to meet client's strategy
- Driving media relations campaigns
- Managing industry analyst relations
- Driving social media campaigns
- Managing awards programs
- Managing speaking programs
- A minimum of ten years experience in a PR agency environment.
- Experience as a team leader of creative equals.
- Experience working on business-to-business technology accounts.
- Excellent media and analyst relations skills with demonstrated experience delivering results.
- Demonstrated experience in a client-facing role with solid presentation and consulting skills.
- A history of developing and maintaining positive professional relationships.
- Strong professional writing skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver consistently high-quality content.
- Experience within VisiTech PR’s specialty industries of telecom, cable, wireless, broadcasting, media & entertainment, Hollywood production/entertainment studios and information technology.